The Complete Guide To Choose The Best Human Hair Wigs-2
What Cap Size Should You Buy?
Most adult wigs provide male or female standard sizes based on the average head size of adults. If your head is smaller or larger, you can buy smaller or larger wigs as needed.
Although average-size wigs tend to suit about 95% of customers, you will find that many wigs are also available in small and large sizes. Considering that many also have adjustable shoulder straps that can provide up to 1/2 inch, so you can get a comfortable and safe fit.
To determine the wig size that suits you, measure the head circumference from the front hairline, behind the ears to the nape, the other ear, and then back to the front hairline.
Please note that the size may vary slightly depending on the brand, and not all wigs are available in all cap sizes.
Which Cap Construction Should You Choose?
Different cap constructions each have a different method of attaching hair to the cap, and each has its own set of advantages.
- Creates the most natural movement as each hair moves freely
- Each hair on the entire cap is hand-tied onto the base
- The softest and most comfortable cap, it’s ideal for a sensitive scalp & hair loss
- Allows for styling versatility as you can comb the hair in any direction
- Also known as 100% hand-knotted
- Creates the illusion of natural hair growth from the scalp where the hair is parted
- Each hair is individually hand-tied to a sheer base (but not entire cap)
- Can be found just at the crown, along a pre-defined part or across the full top
- A full mono top allows for parting & styling versatility
- A double mono has an extra layer of soft material for added comfort
Virgin Hair Vendors
- Creates the illusion of a natural-looking front hairline
- Each hair is individually hand-tied to a section of sheer lace (but not entire cap)
- Allows for styling hair away from the face
- Most are ready-to-wear & temple-to-temple
- Made with a delicate material that should be handled with care
- Includes both capless and traditional constructions
- Most durable & affordable
- Most of all of the cap have open wefting for better air ventilation
- Often gives the hair a natural lift with built-in volume at the crown
- Hair is pre-teased at the root to help mask the cap beneath
Wholesale Hair Vendors
What Shape Is Your Face?
When you have your measurements, use them to help determine what your face shape is. The most common shapes include:
Heart-shaped: Wider at the forehead, narrower at the chin.
Round: Width of forehead and cheeks are the same, giving cheeks a fuller appearance.
Square: Face is the same width and length, with the more angular jawline.
Oval: Face is longer than it is wide.
Wholesale Virgin Hair Manufacturer
Oblong/Rectangular: Face is long at the sides with the forehead and a lower face appears to be the same shape.
Diamond: The widest part of the face is at cheekbones with forehead and jawline being the same width.
Once you’ve determined your face shape, it will be easier for you to determine the best hairstyle for your face shape so you can purchase the perfect wig.
Which Hair Length Do You Prefer?
There are 3 main lengths to choose from:
Medium Length Wigs
There is no denying that short wigs are more suitable for more humid areas, or if you feel that your body is always hot. The longer the wig (just like the longer your hair), the more heat will be and the warmer you will feel throughout the day. In addition, short wigs are easier to maintain, dry faster, style faster, and cost less.
But the choice is yours, don’t let money prevent you from getting the look you want.
Which Hair Wig Color Is Right For You?
You can choose almost any natural hair color wig, including black, brown, gold, red, and gray, as well as some modern designer shades such as lavender or blue-black. Natural human hair wigs are most commonly made of black or dark brown hair, which is stripped of color and dyed, so the color may fade over time.
Remember, if you choose a wig with a natural tone and texture, your wig will look the most natural. If you have naturally curly red hair, a curly red wig will look more natural than a black straight hair.
Best Wholesale Hair Vendors
Try Our Best To Meet Customer Requirements
Helpful Blog For Your Successful Business
How To Contact With Us
WhatsApp : +86 13174095132
Facebook: Ipsa Lashes