How To Cut Lace Off A Lace Front Wig?(Detailed Step-By-Step)
Black women’s real hair and wigs are a must-have for their beauty. The lace front wig allows you to have a natural hairline and achieve your natural beauty.
When you have a new wig, it usually has extra lace hanging over your forehead. Before wearing a front lace wig, you must first know that the lace must be cut off, and it must be cut back into the wig, so that it looks the most natural.
However, do you know how to cut the lace on the lace front wig correctly? Is there any quick and easy way to do this? Can I make it look as natural as possible after cutting? If you do have these questions, please continue reading.
Today, we share with you the steps and techniques that should be followed when cutting off the excess lace on the front lace wig.
What tools do you need for cutting the lace on wigs?
- Wig stand or mannequin head: for placing the lace front wig, you can also wear the wig on your head and cut the lace
- Scissors: the most important tool, used to cut the extra lace
- Clips: secure the wigs
- Tweezers: customize your hairline
Be sure to gather all your tools prior to cutting the lace off of your wig.
Step-By-Steps To Cut the Lace Off A Lace Front Wig
Step 1: Braid your Hair
Braid your hair into scalp braids, twists, or low ponytails. This will allow your wig to sit evenly on your head. The flatter your hair, the flatter your wig will be on your head. Cover the hair with a wig cap to avoid rubbing against the base of the wig, which may cause breakage.
Virgin Hair Vendors
Step 2: Wear Lace Front Wig
The most important thing to do in this step is to make sure your lace is lying flat. When putting the wig on your head, please use a clip to clip the wig or use the adjustable strap on the back.
Wholesale Hair Vendors
Step 3: Cut the Corner Close to Ear Off
Pin the hair back. This is a way to help you understand what you are doing. Cut off the excess hair. This will allow you to see more clearly and ensure that you will not cut any excess hair or lace.
Then cut off the corners near the ears, and you can stick the lace on the ears.
Human Virgin Hair Wholesale
Step 4: Cut Lace Into Sections
In this step, cutting straight across is not suggested, because when you cut straight across, your hairline is going to look like a wig.
Best Wholesale Hair Vendors
While if you have the sections you pretty much can cut it very easily without basically messing up. Make your first cut straight down the middle of the lace.
Next, make cuts by your temples
lastly, make cuts between your temple and ear
Now, that you have your sections begin trimming your hairline one section at a time.
Step 5: Glue Lace Down
Use adhesive glue, tape, or gel to lay your lace down onto your head. Wrap your head using a silk scarf for about ten minutes to makes sure your edges and adhesive are laid down.
Wholesale Virgin Hair Manufacturer
Step 6: Trim Away
Pushing the baby hair back, and literally you can trim away, in this step, trying to do zigzag is suggested. Just go an up-down and up-down motion.
Tips You Should Know When Cut The Lace
- Find the center of the front of the lace wig and slide the thin hair clip vertically to mark the position. There should be two even lace pieces on each side.
- Clip the hair on either side of the center-marking clip back using the two large hair clips. This will keep any stray hairs from being cut sometimes.
- Cut the lace back towards the beginning of the hairline in the front and sides. The lace that is on the forehead will be the most visible, so it should be cut back all the way to the hairline. Pull the lace tight with your fingers while cutting to ensure even, smooth cut.
- Trim the sides of the lace front wig so that only about an eighth-inch of lace protrudes out from under the hairline. It is not necessary to cut the lace all the way back on the sides since this part is not as visible as the forehead lace.
- Double-check the trimmed lace to ensure that there are no jagged edges. Make sure the lace is cut completely even, especially around the forehead area, cover lace with make-up if needed.
Wholesale Hair Vendors
Try Our Best To Meet Customer Requirements
Helpful Blog For Your Successful Business
How To Contact With Us
WhatsApp : +86 13174095132
Facebook: Ipsa Lashes