How To Bring Your Brazilian Hair Back To Life?
Ipsa not only a Eyelash Vendors and Lash Packaging Vendor. IPSA Wholesale Virgin Hair Manufacturer is one of the most popular and highest-rated human hair companies on the market. Every woman hopes that her hair is her most precious ornament, and it has always been smooth, shiny and radiant. Brazilian hair braiding is a high-quality 100% primitive human hair, which is very popular among fashionable women.
However, sunlight, chlorine, and salt water will flood the water and deprive the color of the color beam. The perfect combination of swimming pool, sea water immersion, high temperature, humidity and night styling can make hair dry. Therefore, we must take good care of our Brazilian hair braiding, otherwise you will end up in a tangled, messy mess.
Now, ladies, we will discuss “how to rejuvenate Brazilian hair braiding!”. There are many ways to bring damaged Brazilian hair back to life. These are our favorite tips and tricks for repairing damaged hair. Follow to read!
Brazilian Hair Review
First, we can see the below video to learn more about Brazilian hair and to know the real reviews from a real customer.
What You Will Need
- Deep Condition
- Paddle Brush
- Liquid Shine or Vegetable Oil
- Hot Flat Iron
- Brazilian Hair Weave
Wholesale Hair Vendors
The Steps To Bring Brazilian Hair Weave Back To Life
Step 1 – Detangle
Tools: 1. A wide-tooth comb; 2. Some vegetable oil; 3. A spray bottle.
Generally, when Brazilian hair is worn for a long time and is not cleaned regularly and thoroughly, it is easily tangled and looks messy.
The first and most important step is to mess up your hair thoroughly before washing your hair, because if you start washing your hair before tying your hair properly, your hair will become more tangled, which would be a disaster.
To make the process faster and easier, you can mix some vegetable oil in a spray bottle. Then add some warm water and mix. Spray it on the entire hair to soak the entire Brazilian strand.
Then use a wide tooth comb to comb your hair in the bathroom. In the real tangled part, all you need to do is use a medium comb and pick the hair bit by bit until the tangles come out.
This requires your patience, but it is important and will help throughout the recovery process. In the end, everything is done until you have removed most of the tangles.
Virgin Hair Vendors
Step 2 – Washing and Condition
Tools: 1. Warm water; 2. Shampoo.
Please wash your hair with conditioner only. (Once every 2 weeks).
Please do not rub or twist the hair.
Please add conditioner to warm water, and then clean your hair. Rinse thoroughly.
Please do not brush your hair while it is still wet. Please use your fingers to comb Brazil’s original hair. Do not separate each small curly hair. For wavy and curly hair, it is helpful to use some gel to maintain the texture after washing, but not too much.
Brush straight hair straight down, with the ends perpendicular. Please make every effort.
Avoid excessive use of hot curling irons and irons, which will shorten the use time of your hair.
When perming or dyeing your hair, please use some nutrient water or protective agent.
Mink Virgin Hair Bundles Manufacturer
Step 3 – Deep conditioning
Tools: 1. Hair conditioner; 2. Freezer bags.
Using conditioner can really bring back the moisture in the hair.
Put it on your hair and make it smooth.
Put Brazilian hair in a refrigerator bag, this will help lock in moisture. Fill the sink with real hot water and put the bag in.
Locked to the top of the bag, you can actually steam your hair. You can leave it there for about five to ten minutes.
In order to achieve the purpose of restoring Brazilian hair strands, it is best to keep this conditioning process for as long as possible.
Now the hair has been conditioned for about 2 hours. It feels very soft. Finally, wash off all the conditioner.
Wholesale Virgin Hair Distributors
Step 4 – Air dry
Tools: 1. Towel; 2. Hanger
First, sop up most of the water on the hair with a towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Please do not expose it in the sun.
Please don’t rub the hair with a towel since the hair is easy to breakage and damage when it is wet.
You can use a hanger with clips to hang the hair on it and clip it on and then air dry the hair.
Step 5 – Get a trim
No matter how healthy your hair is, over time, you may collect some nasty hair. Trimmings are important because they can eliminate damaged ends and make your hair look healthier overall.
Trimming less than an inch of hair will succeed!
As for how often to trim it-it depends on the health of the hair. If you have stranded and/or dyed your hair, you will need to trim your hair more frequently. We recommend going every 8-12 weeks.
If your hair is not dyed, please pay attention to the ends of the split ends. If you start looking for a bunch-it’s time to trim it!
Now, it’s okay! Your Brazilian hair braiding has just been reborn. It has natural luster and natural luster. It is more resilient and has volume. It’s so eye-catching, almost like new again, Brazilian hair is rejuvenated and gives you a unique feel.
Best Wholesale Hair Vendors
Some Tips You Should Remember
- Before installing your Brazilian virgin hair, conditioner wash (co-wash) hair first with a moisturizing conditioner.
- You should use the fold-over method to install the hair. If the wefts must be cut please seal with weft sealant prior to installing.
- Co-wash hair at least once a week. Do not over shampoo your hair, this will cause dryness. Shampoo 1-2 times a month. If your hair feels heavy or oily please use a clarifying shampoo.
- Air dry your virgin human hair. Squeeze out excess water and air dry hair.
- When styling with heating tools it is very important to use a heat protectant serum or spray that is ALCOHOL-FREE. Oil-based products and alcohol will dry the hair.
- Prior to bedtime, wrap, braid, plait, pin curl or roller set your hair and use a satin/silk cap or scarf.
- If you bleach, tint, perm, or use extreme heat on hair you risk drying out your hair extensions. This might cause your hair to shed and tangle. We cannot guarantee the longevity of any hair that has been processed or chemically treated.
- Deep condition hair after chemically treating hair. If you notice your hair is starting to get dry, sheds, damaged, or tangles, use silicon mix to deep condition the hair.
- After washing hair, saturate and let silicon mix sit in hair for 1 hour or more. For super deep conditioning, place hair in a ziplock bag then microwaves for 60 seconds. Let hair sit in the bag for 1 hour or more. Wash out thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Wholesale Hair Vendors
Try Our Best To Meet Customer Requirements
Helpful Blog For Your Successful Business
How To Contact With Us
WhatsApp : +86 13174095132
Facebook: Ipsa Lashes