How Do You Use Adhesive Eyeliner?
IPSA Lashes is the Best 3D Mink Eyelash Vendor and Custom Eyelash Packaging Manufacturer , which was established in 2006，we employ more than 200 skilled workers and designers, who specialized in top quality Best 3D Mink Eyelash. we have years of experience of OEM/ODM to supply you with custom eyelashes, private label and Private Label Eyelash Boxes and DIY Eyelash Packaging for you.
- Step 1 – Prepare
- Hold your falsies against your eyes to gauge the length of the lashes. Trim the 3D Mink Lashes down to size with a pair of scissors if necessary. Trim carefully, and from the outer end!
- Make sure your eyelids are clean and free from any oil. You can use a non-oil based cleanser to achieve oil-free lids.
- If using mascara, please apply the mascara before applying your lashes. This will help you make the most of your reusable lashes!
- Roll each lash around your finger for 1 minute. This will help them take shape and will prevent the ends lifting.
Eyeliner Glue Pen
- Step 2 – Application
- Shake your Flick & Stick Liner Glue Pen well!
- Apply your Adhesive Eyeliner to your lash line as you would like any normal eyeliner. Add a touch more liner to the inner and outer corners for extra hold.
- Apply the lashes by starting with the inner corners then lightly pressing along the lash line securing the lashes in place. Adjust as necessary. Pinch and press down near the roots of the lashes to set them. Touch up with pen if required.
- Please clean your Flick & Stick pen regularly to remove makeup residue. You can do this by soaking a cotton pad in micellar water and gently swiping the pen tip. This will also stop it from drying out!
Lash Glue Vendor
- Step 3 – Removal
- When removing, detach your 3D Mink Lashes slowly from the outer corners. No sticky glue means no ripped out eyelashes and easy removal!
- You can use our cleansing oil with a cotton pad to wipe away the adhesive after use. Micellar water also works well.
- After each use, please place the Mink Lashes Wholesale back into their tray to retain their shape. No crusty glue means that they will be good to wear again right after removal!
- Care Tip: We recommend cleaning the tip of your adhesive pen regularly. You can do this with micellar water and a cotton pad. We also recommend cleaning any residue off of your lashes after every 4/5 uses. You can do this with a cotton bud & any non-oil based makeup remover. You can also store your Eyeliner Glue Pen upside down to keep fluid running to the tip. Always shake well before use! If you follow this guidance, you will get 20+ uses out of your lashes with ease!
Eyeliner glue pen packaging
Try Our Best To Meet Customer Requirements
Helpful Blog For Your Successful Business
How To Contact With Us
WhatsApp : +86 13174095132
Facebook: Ipsa Lashes