Deep Wave VS Curly Hair, Which Hairstyle For You?
Nowadays, innocent human hair is becoming more and more popular among fashionable women. People are faced with many hairstyles to make suitable hairstyles for themselves. When you consider curly or wavy hair extensions, you have many options, such as deep wavy, kinked curls, Jerry curls, deep curls, to name a few.
It is easy for anyone to be confused by these similar terms. It is important to understand that although all these terms sound similar, each type of hair strand will give you a completely different look.
You know the difference between deep wavy hair and curly hair. Which hairstyle is better for you? Today, we will talk about our favorite deep wavy braids and weird curls.
Deep Wave Hair
The texture of deep wavy hair has smooth, beautiful and firm waves. With plenty of body and tight “almost curly”, deep wavy hair provides an even and charming feeling. It’s just that curly hair is tighter than loose waves or body waves. These are the tightest wavy hair extensions you can get without a full curl texture.
The Features Of Deep Wave Hair
- Double weft, Tight and neat, No tangle, no shedding.
- All curls are in one direction.
- Healthy, shiny, bouncy with the highest elasticity.
- Last long time: last up to 12 months.
- Healthy ends: Full and thick, High quality, no split ends, shiny.
- 100% human virgin hair, can be dyed, bleached, Ironed and permed.
- Deep wave Brazilian hair, deep wave Indian hair, deep wave Peruvian hair, deep wave Malaysian hair to meet various hair textures of the customer.
Wholesale Hair Vendors
Curly Hair Weave
Curly virgin hair is a type of hair that has small and tight curls. This normally makes the hair look more voluminous than most other hair types. The hair is fluffy which makes it hard to flatter your face shape. You will need a curling tool to keep it curled.
The Features Of Curly Hair Weave
- Double weft, Tight and neat,
- Healthy, bouncy with the highest elasticity.
- Last long time: last up to 12 months.
- Healthy ends: Full and thick, High quality, no split ends.
- This hair can be straightened, curled, bleached, and stretched.
- It won’t experience shedding and there won’t be tangles.
- It will remain soft and shiny.
- The hair is made using pure human hair without additional animal hair.
Virgin Hair Vendors
Deep Curly Hair
The dark curves are slightly harder than the dark wavy lines, in fact they have a good natural appearance. Dark curly hair adds a lot of body to your hair and looks like a curly hair, very boring.
If your hair is naturally curly but lacks length and thickness, or your curls are damaged and difficult to style, add deep curls.
What’re the Similarities Between Deep Wave and Curly Hair?
- Not most people are able to tell the difference between the two.
- They are all 100% unprocessed virgin Remy human hair, which can be dyed, permed and bleached.
- They both make your hair appear rich and full. You can also style the hair easily.
- Both of their curl patterns are similar. Nevertheless, curl patterns differ.
- They aren’t easy to maintain as they all contain tight curls and tangling is mostly inevitable. The hair normally appears strong but that doesn’t mean that it is strong. They are delicate and you must give them proper maintenance for them to work a long time for you.
Human Virgin Hair Wholesale
What’s the Difference Between Deep Wave and Curly Hair?
The difference between deep wavy hair and curly hair mainly depends on the strength of the curl. Curly hair and deep wave braided hair are usually used for each other, but there are many differences in the type of hair. Curly hair and deep wave hair are different in the hardness, thickness, texture and maintenance of curly hair.
- Although both hair types are made of curls that are tight, the curly hair has even tighter curls that are even tinier.
- They are both thick but then the curly hair appears thicker because they have small and tight curls. The deep wave looks good because it will flatter your face more than the curly hair does.
- Deep wave is a great texture that looks really magnificent and enhances your hair volume. Curly hair is a type of curly hair that looks very cool and stylish. It is actually curly and it is somewhat natural or it is considered as ‘weird’ hair texture.
- Despite being very strong, the curly hair although loved by many requires extensive maintenance failure to which it gets dry.
Best Wholesale Hair Vendors
Highly Recommend Deep Wave Hair
Brazilian Deep Wave Hair and Malaysian Deep Wave Hair
- The two deep wave hairstyles give you a volume of hair and unique beauty.
- The best selling of the bunch is the Brazilian hair that is available in multiple deep wave textures. Brazilian weave is forever popular because of the affordable price point matched with the fantastic hair quality.
- Although, the Malaysian Deep Wave Hair is one of the best selling products on our site!
- Once again the price makes this 100% human hair an incredible value.
Wholesale Virgin Hair Manufacturer
Highly Recommend Curly Hair
Deep Curly Brazilian Hair and Malaysian Curly Hair
- These two beautiful curls have a coiled pattern that helps you create a tightly curled hairstyle.
- Brazilian hair is known for its bounce, texture, and versatility. It has a bright appearance and works for all types of hairstyles.
- On the other hand, Malaysian curly hair increases volume, length, and make your hair look healthy. It is one of the most exotic types available in the market. So, if you want thickness and quantity, Malaysian hair is the best choice for you.
We hope this article helped you understand the difference between deep wavy hair and curly hair. Next time you go to the market to buy human hair braids, you won’t confuse the two.
You can choose your favorite hairstyle according to their differences. No matter what hairstyle you buy, it is very important to maintain it so that you can get the most out of the money you buy it.
Hair Extensions Supplier
Try Our Best To Meet Customer Requirements
Helpful Blog For Your Successful Business
How To Contact With Us
WhatsApp : +86 13174095132
Facebook: Ipsa Lashes